Saturday, 25 December 2010

Santa probably has Alzheimer's anyway

The thing about sadness is that it is all-consuming. It exhausts you right to the bone. I mean, I just can't deal with the whole thing. And I think what I hate most about it, is that it never lets you sleep.


I don't know what it is, but everything about Christmas reminds me of impending doom; the mistletoe, the retarded bilingual carols, even all those weird people in Santa costumes handing out lollies. Surprising. This is supposed to be the only super cool pagan ritual worth celebrating since 1 C.E.

2 voices:

Ron Abraham said...

i hope u have a better christmas this year meera.
may the season be jolly

Meera Vijayann said...

Ronnn! Christmas is my favouriteeeee festival. And last year, I was stuck here instead of home so was quite homesick. Lol, happy Christmas this year for sure :)