Thursday, 29 January 2009

On Happy days and those days..

After telling myself time and time again that I shouldn't go overboard with NK, I decided to post him a letter saying how happy I was to meet him over the weekend.

From

M.V.
Web services,
Bangalore -01

27th January 2009,

Hey you,

Gotten over the weekend? I don't think I have. It was one of the best weekends of my life. We should meet up more often you know.. I miss you so much, it was pretty sad that I'm seeing you after so long and that we still couldn't spend time with each other. Anyway just wanted to tell you I miss you. I hope you like the movie I've sent. I really want to watch 'Happy Days' you know..

Love,

M.

It will reach tomorrow by 12 pm, the woman at the courier office told me. Thank you, I said, that'd be perfect.

================================================================

Walked into the office this morning to find something lying on my desk. Had my letter been returned already? I'd just sent it last night.

Apparently it wasn't.

From

NK,
Associate,
A& M Solicitors,
Hyderabad - 16

27th January 2009

Hey -- ,
:) I'm sending you the 'Happy Days' cd or DVD (Don't remember). I had such a great time over the weekend, thanks to you. Send me the pictures soon.My handwriting is pathetic (seek forgiveness for that). Haven't written to anyone in a long time. Writing to you after a hundred million years :). Really don't know what to say.. I'm not a writing person. This is one of my longest mails to you.

Really miss you.

Regs,
NK.

P.S: The movie is really really good.. I copied it onto my comp and sending it to you.

Inside the cover was a 'Happy Days' DVD.

I don't know why I couldn't stop smiling. I just knew he'd probably be smiling too by 12 pm this afternoon. Probably that's why.





4 voices:

Tejilee Tembe said...

Hehehe...I cant stop smiling tooo....;) ;) see im telling yu...

Revathi said...

Seeee..its telepathy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Seeeeee... now you will wait for him to say something stupid and that would make great fodder for a post wouldn't it? It's always about the drama. Typical.

Meera Vijayann said...

@ Anon - Haha..totally!Life's all about drama n jazz..tch. ;)