Saturday, 31 January 2009

The beginning of a trial

So, I've made up my mind to listen to his advice.

As he said :

A) We’ll get an early start tomorrow morning and try to enjoy each others’ company here in this beautiful place.

B) We’ll stop feeling sorry for ourselves. It’s not very attractive.

C) We’ll make our plans for the future.

Number of positive, happy things I've done today:

- Called about ten friends and caught up after ages. Also added the 'You guys never keep in touch' dialogue for some effect.

Felt good.

- Thought it'd be a change if I tried something new. Opted for a cup of tea this morning. Hmm. Not so bad, after all.

Felt good.

- Called mum.

Felt good.

- Wrote an extra of my thoughts in my journal.

- Felt good.

See, I told you Adi. I'll make a start!


2 voices:

nishath said...

a small thought, a big decision, an effective change... ;)

Gradwolf said...

:O

you are actually doing it pretty well! Please teach how.