Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Trials and tribulations

Everyone around me seem to be having a crisis of sorts. Particularly of typical English variety - For instance, finding housing for around 50 GBP hoping it comes with at least enough breathing space for a mouse, or whether we would get jobs, or worse still, what happens if we get those jobs in the worst hovels of un-merry England where there might be no 50 GBP houses and no sane people.

As usual, poor laid-back and not-so-ambitious me has listened to everyone's troubles for the past week and been on exceptionally good behaviour. Even at the swear-y parts. I'd joined in complaining at dinner, discussing the day's house-hunting disasters, sulking, grieving about what after-college life would be like. You know, that sort. And I must say I had been enjoying myself tremendously, till it hit me that my countdown timer is showing an all-time low of 12 days.

Jeez.

Just when I start enjoying the fact that life could be a big joke, reality comes and ruins it. Seriously.Isn't life bad enough? I wish there was something else to worry about other than jobs; why can't everyone just relax.Look at me,I'm Youtubing still..

Oh my God.Wait a sec.. Youtube has a CAREER section.

Yay!

5 voices:

A.G said...

There has been a lot of bitching and moaning that has been conducted in your room, especially today with the advent of the scientist :-D

T said...

Seriously...damn youtube...

gradwolf said...

Tell me about it. Apparently there is a recession looming and no job for me. Who knew? I feel like saying poi saavu da...

gradwolf said...

i don't know why i always comment between 2 and 3 am your time. Hopefully you are not blogging/reading/youtubing. :p

. said...

"Take the 25 roobees!"