Tuesday, 12 August 2008

My countdown timer reads 21 days 09 hours 25 minutes and running seconds. I cannot believe it. I've got to shop all I want, eat about a million Yorkie bars, lose some weight, do my dissertation, print it, bind it, throw it in that crappy submission shelf, travel, ship my luggage home, go to WY playhouse, and all I get is 21 days?

Argh.

This is so unfair. This is why leaving college totally totally sucks. It wouldn't hurt if I had a year more.At least then I would've had enough time . Two weeks will just fly by before I can even finish an iota of this goddamn disssertation. I don't know what's worse right now, graduating college in two weeks or regretting half the things I didn't do later. It's not my fault. Its the Universe's. Its not fair that humans get only a hundred soddy years to live. Really, even vampires get seven hundred. And that too when they don't even deserve it. Greedy blood-sucking devil spawn.

I need more time in my life.

ARE YOU LISTENING YOU UP THERE.

sulk.sniff.

I don't want to leave college.

6 voices:

A.G said...

Growing up sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Meera Vijayann said...

I know..!!

. said...

you confuse me.

Meera Vijayann said...

Oh well, I confuse myself at times. Chuckle.Leaving college is confusing right.. what happens next?

gradwolf said...

so where are you going?

Meera Vijayann said...

Back to India..:)